Sunday, April 19, 2009

1ST DAY OF MY BLOG

Today is my 1st day writting this blog and also is my sad day. Why today is my sad day?? Today i was break up with my lovely girlfriend who together almost two years d. She said she want to be single. After i listen it, my mind suddenly blank. At that time my heart was broken like a glass drop onto the floor. But at last i also break up with her d. I think this is the better choice to both of us bah.... After this happen, i was told to my close friends and they was accompany me and ask me not to be so sad and shud be cheer up. Now i ok d, and i wan to thanks to my frens who are accompany because now i happy d. I shud not be sad because of a girl. I have a lot of things need to do and a long life need to walk. I shud be a HAPPY BOY!!! That why i decided to write this blog. I want to record all my happy life and let her to read. OS: Hey man!! cheer up, dont be so down. One day, she will regret it.
1st time to write blog, i will improve my skill and make my blog more interesting...
Thx to anyone who are wasting their time to read my blog...
:)

4 comments:

  1. i wont sad anymore. As i said in my blog, i wan to be a Happy Boy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoyoyoyo come back pg~
    i bring you clubbing find girls ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol.... siao ar???
    anyway, thx ya...

    ReplyDelete