Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

When i was eating the economic rice which i bought at Kopitiam, suddenly my mind was think about my mum home-cooking dishes. It make me taste nothing even tought the economic rice look delicious. I miss my mum so so much.. I cant go back to to hometown to celebrate Mother's Day with my family because i need to prepare my Monday quiz. At here, i just can wish her a "Happy Mother's Day".. I wish she will always be happy..










Lastly, i hope everyone can have a good Mother's Day with your family..
I Love U, Mum!!

Happy Boy

2 comments:

  1. at least u wish her happy mothers day she will be glad to hear it.. all mother's in the whole world is happy to celebrate it with their family..lolx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya.. i think so.. i hope u have a good mother's day with ur family lar..

    ReplyDelete