Thursday, May 14, 2009

Journey Of Goin Back Hometown

This was happen on Thursday when i going back my hometown... The day before, i went to my friend's house to stay for a night... Before went to the bus station in the morning, another of my best fren, Nicky was fetch me and Helium to have breakfast. We called 2 racks of 'xiao long bao', 1 rack of steam 'ha kao' and 3 ramens... These foods cost us about rm21. After finish our breakfast, they were accompany and fetched me to bus station. At there, we were waiting for the bus about 15 minutes, suddenly the counter ask me to change bus because the other bus was late... WTF.. But anyway, i still can reached my home.. I need to thank to both of my friends... Thx Ya....
Below are the picture i took in bus...











































No comments:

Post a Comment