Friday, June 5, 2009

....

I really speechless now and i hate myself very much!!! Why cant i make a firm decision??? It really made me so sad and down...!!! AAAAAAAAAARRGGGHHHHHH!!!!! She phone me just now... and we had an argue... She said why like that wan... She said im changed my mind so fast... "Today wanted me back to your side but the next day said choose a right decision or nt?" Haiz.. im really confused bout it mar...!!! Wat i can do.. Or u come to teach me lor.. If the things goin like that, i think i will become crazy and crazy... Ok.. you said u love me, but i asked u how long do i need to wait u... U cant answer me and just said I love u but dun wan to dating now... Now i really at the line between to giv up and continue after im listen it.. What can i do??!!

1 comment:

  1. HI^^
    jz passed by~
    erm~
    jz follow ur feeling~
    for me feeling oways true~
    waiting sometimes is hurt~
    but sometimes is sweet~
    kampateh!!
    trust urself~~

    ReplyDelete