Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Right Choice Or Wrong Choice???

This few days i was thinking about this question...
"Did i made a right decision that im wanted her come bac to my life??"
This question has been around a long time in my brain.... I was thinking about this even though im bathing, studying or sleeping. When i heard that she went to shopping with a guy and that guy willing to spent rm600 hundred on her, my heart was break like a glass fall down onto the floor... Somemore i heard that she was very touched when she received a bouquet of flowers which gave by a guy... I was hurt... What can i do?? Someone can tell me?? Did she still love me?? Or she just treat me like a friend?? Oh gosh!!! I tried not to think all these stuff, but CANT!!! When i heard tat she was doin something or went to where with a guy, i felt very sad... Is this my fate?? Should i wait for her?? Shoud i put these all up?? Who can come to heal my BROKEN HEART?? Who... who.. who??!!!

4 comments:

  1. don't look back anymore. there are always something can't be brought back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So?? U are suggesting me dont think bout her and i shud look forward??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 就算是爱... 期盼的心,也绝不可以存在#

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is this mean leh?? i not so understand..

    ReplyDelete