Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Miss You!!

I miss you so much!!! Everytimes when i see a couple, i will thinking of you.. I really dun wan to lost u!! You are my ONLY ONE!! How long should i wait u?? When u wan come back to my side???!!! 1 day?? 10 days?? 10 months? or 10 years?? Please... Please come back to my side... I really need you... I cant live without you.. You are my "tomoro"... Without u.. my life is meaningless...
Im just act happy, actually i feel so SAD...!! My heart was hurt so bad and will never recovered...
I need u to recover my hurt... PLEASE COME BAC TO MY SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. you are welcome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikkhen, it's so hard for me to say something useful for you~ But, if you really love her, or she loves you~ Both of you will recover someday... Be patient if you really love her. Get to know what is her needs, don't be selfish.
    Good luck. :-)

    ReplyDelete