Friday, June 19, 2009

So Tired~~~

Hi all, it was a long time i dint upload my blog edi... Sorry about that... Anyway, i was busy with my study because need to pass up many reports, assignments and project before the due date. Some more i have tests for all my subjects however i just finish my last test for subject EEE1104 today. Whats a tired and busy days huh!!!! Although all the tests were passed, but i still need to pass up my reports, assignments and project within this two weeks. Sigh~~~ Erm, its ok lar... Because of lots of homeworks, it causes me not to think too much about my relationship with my xgf and just only concentrate on my study... Now, im feel better edi. I found that to wait someone to love us is more more suffer and wont get any happiness. It will just bring sadness to us. Now, im just let time to decide my fate. Lastly i hope all the couples will have a happy relationship forever!! ^.^

Happy Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment